What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
We played dumb for 45 minutes. We had the game won and threw stupid offloads, gave away dumb penalties and pushed the pass when it wasn't needed.

Forty20

First Grade
It is pretty f**king piss weak that we have only won 1 Under 16s National Championship and 1 Under 18s National Championship in the last two years as well. The f**k is the club doing with our juniors?

Time to get rid of this losing culture and bring back Brian Smith or Daniel Anderson already!!1!11!

Delboy

First Grade
Gee , our juniors are hopeless aren't they, guess we just do t have anyone that can identify them ( just look at what improvement thee has been in last 3 years will help)

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
aaahhh, the unnamed identity that keeps giving

A reign that cost the club the best GM junior league ( now running Penirth ), and appointed the current GM which has seen a reduction in playing numbers of close to 20% in just 2 years. 2 years ago there was the need to ballot for reduce numbers for 13 voluntary advisory board members to police grounds on the weekend, this year it's down to 3 volunteers.

The unwillingness to sign off on accomodation expenses for out of town recruits , which saw them sign at clubs that did and have since made their way into senior squads. Don't die wondering who made the statement re Peats being a reserve grade, several players have opinions on that person that would peel paint off the wall
I think I know who you're talking about.... I just don't remember the Peats/Reserve grader statement....