What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Forty20

First Grade
Yeah he is close to returning from a foot ligament injury. Warmed up with the team last Friday but I reckon we wont push him into the team until he is well and truly ready. Round 26 could be a possibility.

He will be a big in though. Was physically dominating the grade even at the age of 17/18 this year.

Forty20

First Grade
Any one know the rules ?

Will Aukafolau/Dargan be able to play in the 20's finals ?

I was leaning towards Dargan and Aukafolau not being eligible for NYC finals due to playing the majority of the season in ISP but they might actually still qualify for the 20s if I was told the right thing recently.

Wenty are still a chance of making the finals though. They need the Dogs (4th) to beat the Cutters (8th) first before they themselves need to knock off the Panthers (3rd). If they do manage to sneak into the finals then Dargan and Aukafolau will stay in the senior grade for sure.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I was leaning towards Dargan and Aukafolau not being eligible for NYC finals due to playing the majority of the season in ISP but they might actually still qualify for the 20s if I was told the right thing recently.

Wenty are still a chance of making the finals though. They need the Dogs (4th) to beat the Cutters (8th) first before they themselves need to knock off the Panthers (3rd). If they do manage to sneak into the finals then Dargan and Aukafolau will stay in the senior grade for sure.

Thanks !!

20's may go very close if those two drop back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wow. The second place Panthers just got belted 40-10 by the third place Dragons. The Sharks lost too, though they lead the comp by nine competition points, so they're probably not too fussed. We have dropped to fifth spot due to the Cowboys winning.

Latest posts