What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
I am no ponytail marketing guru, but I'd say that BA and the squad have single-handedly saved the brand.

It's 2017 the Eels team are known as tough with a never give in approach. The coach is honest and loyal. The admin (Mad Max) is professional and focused. The team are victims of the past. The members are loyal and passionate.

Won't be hard to replace Dyldam with the only caveat the potential return of Fitzy and Spags when elections are announced. What can we do about that ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I am no ponytail marketing guru, but I'd say that BA and the squad have single-handedly saved the brand.

It's 2017 the Eels team are known as tough with a never give in approach. The coach is honest and loyal. The admin (Mad Max) is professional and focused. The team are victims of the past. The members are loyal and passionate.

Won't be hard to replace Dyldam with the only caveat the potential return of Fitzy and Spags when elections are announced. What can we do about that ?
Is there still some way Max and his board could impiliment Chris Losco's proposal a little further down the track when he feels we are ready for a board???

84 Baby

Referee
It's understood Dyldam had attempted to negotiate a reduction of its promised payments based on reputational damage to their brand via its association with the Eels.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...0-in-arrears-in-payments-20160821-gqxnqa.html

I can only assume us actually getting caught is what is damaging to their reputation. Otherwise if Sharpy, Seaweed & Co were still in charge then it appears to be a match made in heaven (f**k you could probably add half a dozen more from previous boards)

Oscarman

Juniors
Our brand is worth plenty. No doubt Max has quite a few lined up to be on the jersey for next year and beyond.

ash411

Bench
Our brand is worth plenty. No doubt Max has quite a few lined up to be on the jersey for next year and beyond.
It'll be interesting to see who we could possibly have.

Will also not be a bad idea to refresh the main sponsor, new beginnings and all that.

Won't hurt jersey sales either I suspect... Especially if it's a larger brand. Maybe Jarryd Hayne Clothing could sponsor us?

ash411

Bench
Maybe Jarryd Hayne Clothing could sponsor us?

I mean, who wouldn't want to see this next year?
Lv9w9tb.png

84 Baby

Referee
Are they still a thing? That would be a funny, full circle kinda thing, if they sponsored us and we won a premiership that year..
Well off topic, they're actually fairly strong overseas but of course were mud over here. They're looking to reopen here and considering what some of the Chinese supplier competition have come up with, I reckon the corporate world will welcome them back. The public may be another thing.
Also the links that were there with Parra are long, long gone