What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Fantastic appointment. See what happens when you don't get your plumber mates to do the hiring..... Lesson for the plumber lovers lol
Yep. So if you endorse the appointment and are happy then the pressure is on to deliver something other than Plumber one liners. I have faith in you.You can do it, merkin.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I dont know which is the best thing to happen to us this year......

The board getting the sack and finally business men appointed in....

or not signing that homo jarryd hayne

best.year.ever.

T.S Quint

Coach
I reckon the best thing is never having to read any more posts from Jake complaining about the board anymore.

ash411

Bench
Not sure that you quite understood the challenge that was presented to you.
No, he understood, he just can't pull any other thoughts out of his one track mind anymore. He's been so factionally minded and completely blind to anything else that he cannot think of anything else without it being infected by his petty factional fighting..

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-clubperson-of-the-year-20160915-grhbyz.html

Eels Chairman Max Donnelly paid tribute to the late, great Ken Thornett in his welcome speech before outlining his confidence in the club's future.

"There is no doubt that 2016 was challenging for our club," Donnelly told guests.

"On behalf of the club, its members and supporters, we say to Brad and the players, how immensely proud we are of your performance and how you represented yourselves and our club throughout the year.

"To our members, commercial partners and fans I want to make some comments moving forward.

"Often this club can be portrayed in an adverse way. The fact is we have the fundamentals to not only be a strong NRL club but one of the best in Australia.

"What other club in Australia would still break its membership record in the year like we have had? What other club could absorb such big financial impacts and still be ready to face 2016 in a stronger financial position than most other NRL clubs in the competition?

"We have a passionate supporter base that continues to show great loyalty. We will have a brand new stadium that is being built next door to our redeveloped leagues club - potentially providing one of the best game-day experiences in Australian sport.

"We have retained our head coach and the vast majority of our squad for 2017 and beyond.

"And, we have put in place a strong management structure that will have a skills-based board ready to guide the club through its next and in my view most significant period.

"We still have a lot of hard work ahead of us and I am certainly not going to make any bold and outlandish predictions.

"But we now have a strong platform to rebuild this club properly."

hineyrulz

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-clubperson-of-the-year-20160915-grhbyz.html

Eels Chairman Max Donnelly paid tribute to the late, great Ken Thornett in his welcome speech before outlining his confidence in the club's future.

"There is no doubt that 2016 was challenging for our club," Donnelly told guests.

"On behalf of the club, its members and supporters, we say to Brad and the players, how immensely proud we are of your performance and how you represented yourselves and our club throughout the year.

"To our members, commercial partners and fans I want to make some comments moving forward.

"Often this club can be portrayed in an adverse way. The fact is we have the fundamentals to not only be a strong NRL club but one of the best in Australia.

"What other club in Australia would still break its membership record in the year like we have had? What other club could absorb such big financial impacts and still be ready to face 2016 in a stronger financial position than most other NRL clubs in the competition?

"We have a passionate supporter base that continues to show great loyalty. We will have a brand new stadium that is being built next door to our redeveloped leagues club - potentially providing one of the best game-day experiences in Australian sport.

"We have retained our head coach and the vast majority of our squad for 2017 and beyond.

"And, we have put in place a strong management structure that will have a skills-based board ready to guide the club through its next and in my view most significant period.

"We still have a lot of hard work ahead of us and I am certainly not going to make any bold and outlandish predictions.

"But we now have a strong platform to rebuild this club properly."
No outlandish predictions??? I want to hear how we will win 2 comps by 2020!!!

Max you merkin!!! Sack Max now!!