What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta need a new forward

ImTheMan

Juniors
The Eels need someone that is up and coming, a younger bull that is ready to run wild over the opposition. Much like Moses was appointed to give us many of successes over the years, the spare money that is currently in the Eels salary cap needs to be invested in a forward that is going to DEFINITELY be the next State of Origin superstar.

Who do you all propose we sign? I think this position is the final piece in the puzzle to going deeper into a finals series.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well we do have Tepai Moeroa, probably one of best 21 year old (just turned 22) forwards playing NRL in 2017.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Well we do have Tepai Moeroa, probably one of best 21 year old (just turned 22) forwards playing NRL in 2017.

Look, if he turns out to be all he is cracked up to be sure. Consistently? Time will tell. I am very much on his side, I'd just like him to prove everybody right.

If Hayne is on the open market I think he is also another option in the lock, he has put on some kgs ;)

oldmancraigy

Coach
This thread went from bad to worse really quickly.

Waiting to see if ImTheMan can continue the progression for us?

ImTheMan

Juniors
This thread went from bad to worse really quickly.

Waiting to see if ImTheMan can continue the progression for us?
th

ImTheMan

Juniors
Brad Arthur taking my advice on board and signing Tony Williams. Great minds think alike

Cheers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Brad Arthur taking my advice on board and signing Tony Williams. Great minds think alike

Cheers

How is it alike?

I thought you said we needed a young up and coming forward. Williams is turning 29 next month and been around a while

Cheers