What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium - Friday May 21

alive103

Juniors
I have spoken to the Parramatta club through email today and I just received the following email.

Hi,

I discussed this with Ticketek and Parramatta Stadium last week, and we mustall be thinking along the same lines! I have asked Ticketek to put Bays 54, then 53, then 55 as the preferred seating area of the Dragons Army.

Please let all of your fellow supporters know to request these Bays when pre-purchasing. I would really recommend pre-purchasing, but if you are wishing to take up the $8 opposition season ticket offer you'll need to get there very early. If the north and south terraces sell out (which is quite possible), then this price will not be available in other areas.

Also, just so that you are aware, the northern terrace is an alcohol area, but it has restricted viewing of the big screen.

Another change to Parramatta Stadium is that supporter buses can no longer park or drop off within Stadium grounds. If you are coming on buses, please let me know and I will advise of alternative arrangements.

If I can do anything else for you, feel free to contact me!

Kind regards

Trish Crews

Bay 54 it is, so book early and get there in numbers.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I think that the "new" Parramatta Stadium is an even worse ground than Scum park for a spectator.

Depending on work commitments, though, I will be there. Alive, thanks for doing all the leg-work, mate. Saints shyould be there in good numbers to cheer the boys home...

Cheers,
Ben S.

This SUCKS ! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE has anyone noted the timing of this game its the friday before Origin One and Saints could be missing up to players when you consider Barrett,Bailey,Timmins are certainties while Lance,Cooper,and possibly Ryles if hes back by then could be missing

Latest posts