What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

phantom eel

First Grade
I will continue to post items and related articles that are relevant to the future development of Parramatta as a growing and thriving city and the flow on benefits it might have to the success of our new stadium.

Just as an aside... are you also willing to accept items and related articles that are relevant to the future development of Parramatta as an overcrowded city compated to its infrastructure, and the flow on impacts that might have on the success of our new stadium?

forward pass

Coach
There is another article floating around about the new wizbang pool but I CBFd posting it.

Disappointing attitude Gronk. Over the years I have come to rely on you to post any article that may be even of the slightest interest to me. I don't buy papers or subscribe to news services for that very reason.

If you no longer CBF, then I need to look to alternative resources - might even cost me money. I hope you come to your senses soon.

Sincerely
FP

Gronk

Staff member
Disappointing attitude Gronk. Over the years I have come to rely on you to post any article that may be even of the slightest interest to me. I don't buy papers or subscribe to news services for that very reason.

If you no longer CBF, then I need to look to alternative resources - might even cost me money. I hope you come to your senses soon.

Sincerely
FP

Don't go all Tracy Grimshaw on me merkin. I just don't give a shit about a new bogan pool for the ghetto.

Little poxy arseholes should go to the beach anyway. Saltwater is packed with healthy skin-friendly minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium. It kills the toxins on the skin, including acne-causing bacteria, and works to treat infections and encourage the healing process.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Saltwater is packed with healthy skin-friendly minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium. It kills the toxins on the skin, including acne-causing bacteria, and works to treat infections and encourage the healing process.
True, but there is probably an 87% chance that you'll get eaten by a shark.

phantom eel

First Grade
There is another article floating around about the new wizbang pool but I CBFd posting it.
Don't worry, there's someone among us who has vowed to continue to post any positive article covering Patramatta's development!

I'm sure he'll get around to posting it once he's finished enlightening us about what he'll continue to do...

When i was a kid we never played in these fancy stadiums, these guys are massive pussies, get rid of the grass and lay asphalt in the new parra stadium.
Who'd want to travel to parra stadium to play if it was asphalt?
These kents need to be harder.

Bazal

Post Whore
To be honest I'm pretty sure the twonks throwing around the ghetto suppositions have absolutely no idea what a ghetto actually is....

Latest posts