What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks for posting @Avenger.

Hey @Twizzle, In the last photo, you can now clearly see the two support points at the rear of the stand for the roof trusses. That cantilever is HUGE!!!! And yes, the roof trusses are just bolted to the supports. I'm unsure if any additional welding takes place.

I'm with Strider. I'm going to get my tickets in the back row of the top deck.

Avenger

Immortal
Thanks for posting @Avenger.

Hey @Twizzle, In the last photo, you can now clearly see the two support points at the rear of the stand for the roof trusses. That cantilever is HUGE!!!! And yes, the roof trusses are just bolted to the supports. I'm unsure if any additional welding takes place.

I'm with Strider. I'm going to get my tickets in the back row of the top deck.
No worries brother. Mate of mine is working onsite.

Suitman

Post Whore
Are you good with cranes ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to own one of these.....

stock-photo-construction-site-with-wooden-crane-and-colorful-blocks-86234128.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
Is that where the roof ends or will it have a section that retracts into the white section in the end?
Images of completed stadiums shows it nearly covers bottom tiers as well no?

The roof drip line goes all the way to the front of the bottom tier.
Obviously, if it's windy and raining, certain rows will still get wet, but it's as much coverage as they can give to be honest.
7344_wsw_161011_shot_bowl_03_pe.jpg

f26b02f7-1d3e-4eb2-aff5-0f105e309873-jpeg.17687

Latest posts