What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member

DbILdpLUQAI6DuV.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
I've probably said this before but every time i see the progress photos of our new stadium it gets me excited........maybe it is because of our shit season to date.

T.S Quint

Coach
If only we could have gotten a brand new stadium at Olympic Park to complement this one.
For shame Gladys! Stick it up ya clacker!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Parra's new stadium is going to be very good, but I think they should have built it to hold at least 40 000 spectators. If it was up to me it would have been a 45 000 to 50 000 seat stadium. I would like all NRL clubs to have great stadiums that hold at least 35 000 fans. I would like to see a percentage of the broadcasting deal go towards clubs having great stadiums. I would also like to see state and federal funding towards clubs having great stadiums.

Gronk

Staff member
#makeStadiumsGreatAgain

Last time QEII opened the Stadium.

This time around we need to get The Donald* to open it and he can declare it the greatest stadium ever. Like we have never seen before.

* Subject to his availability in March 2019. :wink: