What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta trial

Noname36

First Grade
They’re in again over the top of Watson this time (although he didn’t get any help from his inside men).

Pedge1971

First Grade
They have had a heap of ball after we pushed some passes.

Their bench fwds have also been very strong. We are going ok but attack lacks polish.

Parra have been pretty good.

Noname36

First Grade
In all honesty we need to work on our goal line defence big time - it’s not just the edges.

We look a heap more innovative in attack (a few errors but it’s pre-season) but we’re still small with defensive issues.

Spot On

Coach
Pretty bloody ordinary from the bits I've seen. Parra much stronger, better organised in attack and defence.

Noname36

First Grade
lol that was Watson.

Sione has looked pretty good in both D and attack (with limited opportunities) for mine

You could be right, something down there went wrong though.

It’s to be expected though. We have an entire new team, it’s going to take a while for their combinations to develop.

Joel-22

Juniors
Positives:
- All the forwards look good.
- Pearce looks great

Negatives:
- Our goal line D
- Moga very quiet

slotmachine

First Grade
You could be right, something down there went wrong though.

nah, was sione shooting out of the line for their second try. watson to blame for the third. moga on the first one,

The good
pearces long kicking, our starting middle forwards (especially dan and ese'ese), pongas positioning

the bad
edge sliding defence, bench middle forwards

backrowers and outside backs havent really been in the game, and we're not giving anything away in terms of attacking structures

I've got the same problem but there's an easy fix. Follow these steps ;

1. Gruff Ferry hHThit edhhddvhj
2. Goto settings andaan hourhthdho "mootm" key twice
3.3 FunallyF, spin around clockwise 5 timetable and a throetth your s8 against a wall...

Fixed...
Idiot. Prolly an ifail fanboi.
It's actually Swifkey moron.

Joel-22

Juniors
nah, was sione shooting out of the line for their second try. watson to blame for the third. moga on the first one,

The good
pearces long kicking, our starting middle forwards (especially dan and ese'ese), pongas positioning

the bad
edge sliding defence, bench middle forwards

backrowers and outside backs havent really been in the game, and we're not giving anything away in terms of attacking structures

I thought Jacob looked alright

Latest posts