What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Canterbury GAME DAY thread 19/7/18

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
ffs 2012 is ancient history ... widdop is a whole different player now

Morgan and jt have never both been at their best together ... and thats fair enough .... its just how things are

My whole point before we spend three pages of nitpicking eachothers posts, is sometimes shit/players just dont work out and you move one/two on as a solution ..... the answer isnt necessarily - well the coach is f**ked cos he cant make them two be great together
Exactly.

The fact that this is even being debated is further evidence that in their vitriol towards BA some people on here have actually lost sight of what the role of a coach is.

JokerEel

Coach
Biggest issue we have is our kicking game..
Bomb after bomb after bomb... kick it to the corners and make them work it out..

I get what BA is thinking kick it high let our defense get up in their face but they were getting it 30m out each set then on the second tackle passing the half way line..

We have 3 kickers but none of them look ready or in position on the last night.

forward pass

Coach
Yeah I am sick of the constant bombing too. It is so ineffective.

So we scored a try when they were down to 12 and another from an arsey kick which bounced off a leg. Could not cross their line apart from that. If Bulldogs score the try when the goalpost saved us - we would have lost last night.

Our attack has been so woeful all season. I can't recall ever watching team finding it this hard to score. Even the appalling Magpies of the late 90's managed to score plenty of tries. We are just incapable.

Taka not grounding that kick was classic 2018 Eels. Bevan foot on the touchline last week - classic '18 Eels. Gutho taking an airswing in goal in last game v Bulldogs - classic '18 Eels. I could go on and on.

Apart from 60 odd minutes v Manly I have hated every f**king minute of this season, I really have.

Latest posts