What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PARRAMATTA v ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA @ ME BANK STADIUM 14th FEB

Pj,Rj,Hj

Juniors
The crowd was fine consider the hot weather. It's a healthy assumption that a regular season game should pull 16000/18000 and prove to the naysayers in Perth and over East that Perth does like Footy codes other than Aussie Rules, just give the fans of League and Union the justice to watch the games in a Rectangle Stadium.

Dragonwest

Juniors
1. Valantines Day
2. Good Vibrations
3. 37 deg
4. Force & Eagles first game on fri
5. Glory last home game on sat
6. Marquee players not playing
7. 30 dollar plus tickets.

It could have looked a whole lot worse!

jargan83

Coach
Did the temperature get to 37? When I got to the ground the breeze was in and it didn't fell that hot. I live SoR and it didn't feel that warm when I left my place either

Nuke

Staff member
Dad was given a free ticket to the union game, so I don't know.

jargan83

Coach
out of curiosity how much were tickets 2 the force game fri & glory on sat? if any1 knows?

Season ticket holder for both so I am not sure. Information probably on the ticketmaster website if anywhere

From memory Adult prices for the Glory are Gold $35 and Silver (General Admin) $25

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not disappointed with the crowd. Was hoping to break the 10,000 but it was more than last year and a number of factors (inc the Roosters poor showing last year) would have contributed. Hope we can crack 18,000 for the June game.

Latest posts