What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Partial relocation, the soft option?

alien

Referee
so some teams are already doing this i guess. rabbitohs play a home game each in perth and cairns, and i hear roosters will being playing some home games in gosford

i don't see how it's a soft (or as enzo and big cass would say "SAWFT") option. it increases memberships and the number of club supporters, and it takes the game to other places. it helps make the club brand and rugby league more national. it gets more people involved in rugby league

lol
[youtube]edd2l1Smblg[/youtube]

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
I guess its soft in that NRL doesn't have to make any hard decisions, in fact doesn't have to change anything! Problem with say the Souths link up with Perth is it may be good for Souths but does very little to grow the game in Perth. Having one game that creates media and interest is great for a week but then we go back to 51 weeks of the NRl being ignored.

alien

Referee
I guess its soft in that NRL doesn't have to make any hard decisions, in fact doesn't have to change anything! Problem with say the Souths link up with Perth is it may be good for Souths but does very little to grow the game in Perth. Having one game that creates media and interest is great for a week but then we go back to 51 weeks of the NRl being ignored.

yeah i agree. i thought you meant the clubs who play games in other areas were soft.