What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spence

Juniors
I got onto this site cause I thought it had footy tipping. It doesn't. Also, everytime I log out and log back in again it doesn't recognise my password, says incorrect password every single time and I have to reset it, every single time. This site is crap I'm leaving. If I could find the unsubscribe button, can't find that either. Fix your bloody site

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
As the sub heading states: for site related problems please click on the "contact us" link or simply email us at forums@leagueunlimited.com and we will provide assistance.

The problems you are having are easily fixed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Spencey, I just read your first post: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...or-the-2017-qld-cup-intrust-super-cup.461519/

Here's how I see it...
You joined to ask if there was QRL Tipping Comp, couldn't find one.
Then you forgot your password.
Then you blame anonymous people on the internet.
Then you leave on your second post, with a parting shot.

And so ends your short and eventful visit... just when we were getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.