What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pat-a-Cake

Ghost of Popper

Juniors
Joey Leilua just threw a punch during a scuffle between Raiders and Cowboys players. We've got the Raiders next week. Let's see how effective the NRL `Pat-a-Cake' rule is???

shaggs

Coach
Well they reckon chambers and kasiano will both get charged from Friday, so if they are consistent leilua will be too.

But we all know they toss a coin

Ghost of Popper

Juniors
The throwing of the punch was obvious to Blind Freddie. It was difficult to see if it connected but it appeared to. The recipient - Gavin Cooper - complained about being punched in the face.

Weaponhead

Coach
Chambers is a dog with a short fuse. Leilua is undisciplined and stupid. Should get a week under this administration.

carcharias

Immortal
The big dumb arse Fijian winger at the storm that Ennis mentally destroyed in the grand final threw what is deemed a "cowards punch"
Lucky for him ,( likd the grand final)
He f**ked it up and missed.

There was nothing mentioned by Review Committee re Ropana
Prop Clay Priest received 1 match suspension, so won't take the field against us though on the other hand J Leilua is free to play and cops a $1350 fine!

Card Shark

Immortal
I saw it on the news, it was a half hearted double bird.

Not too much in it but he did receive a warning from the NRL.

Glad Leilua is playing, good player but loose cannon.

jc155776

Coach
A fine is right for that sort of stuff.

Melbourne trying to break necks with spear tackles and getting f**k all as usual however...

Chimp

Bench
I reckon with no ban forthcoming for punching, when someone like Thurston or Cronk get too big for their boots, it's now worth a sin bin and fine for Gal to snot one of them....

Card Shark

Immortal
Punchy gets a fine. Wonder who's gonna fund that. There'll be a few brown paper bags being handed around this year, I reckon.

Well that's just common sense eh. The player won't be punished at all.

I swear the NRL make decisions without thinking how clubs / players / coaches will take advantage of it.