What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Carter sacked

ed-grimley

Bench
Mitchell Pearce is not really fair considering some of his critics say he is a good club man but not worthy of state of origin selection. Whatever you think of Pearce in terms of NSW selection, you could hardly call him a scrub barely able to stay in first grade.

Daniel Mortimer on other hand could be argued considering he hasn't played a game of first grade for the Sharks this year. I've read a couple months ago he is looking at his options at Superleage in England. The days of him as a starting five-eighth at Parramatta playing in the 2009 Grand Final seem like a distant memory...
Mortimer always appeared too small to me.

dogz08

First Grade
mortimer does have a premiership ring tho.. something nearly all of the 2009 parra side don't have

kbw

Bench
If stories pan true, Carter will not get a shot anywhere short of A grade park RL.
An idiot to himself but a real Dog to his teammates.
At least his father was probably just filth on the field

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
A mate of mine was working in a video store in the lower Blue Mountains around 25 years ago or so. Steve Carter returns some videos late and my mate asks for the late fee. Steve Carter pulled the 'don't you know who I am?' routine.

Unfortunately for him, my mate did. It just so happens he is a Souths fan, so he told him to pay up or he will never borrow a video in the store again.

Ha...completely forgot Daniel Mortimer played in that 2013 Easts GF winning side.

In my economics text book, his picture is the example for the law of diminishing returns.