What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Carter

rabbitohs95

Bench
There are rumours speculating that Souths are going to give Carter a lifeline contract. Just wondering how you guys rate him? I haven't seen much of him but hear good things.

lafai

Bench
He's an outstanding player, doggies junior too. If he gets his drinking problems sorted he could play for NSW one day.

IMO I rate him. Not sure how high as his off field issues have took the shine off the one field. As every know he was going well for us. From memory Carter has to undergo the same process as Ferguson etc. I kind of hope that the Titans get a chance to resign him first up. Just hope his health and mind is in the right frame before he comes back to football for any club tho.

GongPanther

Referee
doggies junior too

Incorrect.

He was born in Penrith.

Played his junior football in Penrith until his dad,Paul eventually moved to the central coast were he played for the Wyong Roos.

He then was signed by the Dogs and firstly played in their NYC team.

Because he played for the Dogs in the under 20's,does not make him a Dogs junior.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Incorrect.

He was born in Penrith.

Played his junior football in Penrith until his dad,Paul eventually moved to the central coast were he played for the Wyong Roos.

He then was signed by the Dogs and firstly played in their NYC team.

Because he played for the Dogs in the under 20's,does not make him a Dogs junior.

you mean steve, past panthers great. one of the best bloodnuts of the past.