What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen should retire from Origin

davi

Juniors
Well you better expect a few more. Probably trying to get his 'Cowboys recruitment' thread off the main page.

No not trying to get that thread off the main page. Why would I? Its a good thread in fact I'm proud of it.

simmo05

Bench
haha Tamou dont speak da english dat good bro. Tamou needs to fking aim up and stop being a soft c**k. He is a kiwi woods

davi

Juniors
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder then.

Its a real shame this forum has been taken up by trolls. Everything that gets posted always has to have either smart-alack remark, a personal attack, or just someone posting crap. It's real shame this forum could be a great forum to discuss football instead alot of the replies are filtered with rubbish.

Interestingly I've noticed alot of the trolls on here who put people down don't have alot of knowledge about the game themselves. It makes me wonder if they ever were rugby league fans to begin with, because they don't have alot else to draw on. Putting a club logo in the icon box doesn't mean you follow the game.

Life's Good

Coach
Its a real shame this forum has been taken up by trolls. Everything that gets posted always has to have either smart-alack remark, a personal attack, or just someone posting crap. It's real shame this forum could be a great forum to discuss football instead alot of the replies are filtered with rubbish.

Interestingly I've noticed alot of the trolls on here who put people down don't have alot of knowledge about the game themselves. It makes me wonder if they ever were rugby league fans to begin with, because they don't have alot else to draw on. Putting a club logo in the icon box doesn't mean you follow the game.
Oh the irony of this post.

Life's Good

Coach
Is that all you got? You good comeback.
Ok I'll bite for the fun of it.

Firstly, it's 'you're', 'you are' or 'your' depending on context.

Secondly, you claim others on here don't have knowledge of league but you have the audacity to question the recruitment of NQ when the the Broncs have recruited Benji Marshall & Martin Kennedy in the last 5 years!

I get called on posts from time to time. Big deal, it's an anonymous forum.

You get called on posts, thread creation and take it as a personal attack and trot out 'the trolls are ruining this place'.

Sorry to have upset you. Can't promise it won't happen again. :blush:

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

You're the ultimate troll. Finding obsolete threads and bumping them with unrelated articles.
Where is your football knowledge? The ability to post news.com articles?

Let's not beat around the bush. The reason you bump these long forgotten threads is to gain attention. It was amusing a couple of times. Now its f**king boring bro.

Barkley

Bench

Not quite meltdown of the year material but I can definitely taste the tears.