What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor’s simple secret to Red V resurrection

possm

Coach
Let's see how the season unfolds before doing anything.We have come up short in recent seasons by jumping the gun.
I agree. Over the next few games we will see if Mary is up to it or not. I just don't see any value in extending Mary's contract prior to season's end. There is no known competitor for his services so what's the hurray.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
I agree. Over the next few games we will see if Mary is up to it or not. I just don't see any value in extending Mary's contract prior to season's end. There is no known competitor for his services so what's the hurray.
if widdop didn't get hurt yesterday we wouldn't be having this conversation and would be 7-1

possm

Coach
if widdop didn't get hurt yesterday we wouldn't be having this conversation and would be 7-1
You are absolutely right. However, now we are where we are and must make th best of it. So all opinions and suggestions from members are very welcome. It's what the forum is here for.

Over the next few weeks Mary will be defined by the manner in which he overcomes this setback. I am tipping he will consult with the leadership team and those who he consulted with in the off-season to find the best way to navigate a successful path through this harsh challenge.

possm

Coach
There seems to be great morale and confidence in the Club and encouraging form. All that we need now is to re-sign Dugan, Lafai, Mann and Packer and the picture is complete. Go the Mighty Born Again Dragons against the Eastern Suburbs Feather Dusters!
Well it will be up to Millward to sign the players mentioned.

I am very interested to see how Mann fits in and what changes are made to adjust for Widdop's absence. Unfortunately it is the Storm we are playing, so we don't even have a few games to get it all to click. I really hope things go well for us and the fans cheer us through what can only be described is a very big test for players and coach.

Latest posts