What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vaughan Extended to 2021!

John moz

Juniors
Yep that is what i also was told Vaughan to 2021 ext 2 years .Possibly packer is leaving now .

Gareth67

First Grade
This boy has to be the ' buy of the year ' . Tremendous yardage from him in every game , as already said by others , well done to recruitment and continue on with the good work .

May be able to make a few extra quid , by using those big pearly- whites of his , for advertising space , just an idea . :p

GC Dragon

Juniors
This boy has to be the ' buy of the year ' . Tremendous yardage from him in every game , as already said by others , well done to recruitment and continue on with the good work .

May be able to make a few extra quid , by using those big pearly- whites of his , for advertising space , just an idea . :p
His little mate who wears the number 9 is right up there as well .

The Doc

Juniors
Widdop, Hunt, Vaughan, Duges soon, then mcinnes...
The spine and fire power up front locked in... we will be looking good for many a year to come.
We have the forwards coming through to replace the LAMs and Thomos... youngsters that have many uears ahead of them.
Sign Mann also, Mann, Nene, Aitkens, all early 20s, Lafai still has 5 or so good years (age wise)...
Good job by recruitment if we can pull all these signings off

Life's Good

Coach
PV is fast becoming my favourite Red V. No nonsense, tough and a leader. It's no coincidence that Debelin, Thompson, Packer, Ah Mau have lifted. Not all on Vaughan but he just looks like a player that others trust and want to play with.

jay mac

Juniors
This may have been a strategic move by the club to restructure his deal in the short term (dare I say "back-ended contract") with a view to freeing up cap space for retention of Duges & Packer. Great news whatever the case.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Loving this! Really interesting though, his contract already until the end of 2019.

I think a few people are on the money, i'm calling a back ended contract situation to free cap space to re-sign a few key players.

Vaughny is a future captain, can't even explain my excitement for this and his current form for us. Happy days.

Latest posts