What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying to be entertained...

Wizardman

First Grade
Curtis Scott gets two weeks. Im happy with that. The penalty is a reflection on Walker being an asshole

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Curtis Scott gets two weeks. Im happy with that. The penalty is a reflection on Walker being an asshole
Again, being an asshole is not part of the ruling. Ennis would have been dead in his second game of footy if that was the case.

Wizardman

First Grade
Again, being an asshole is not part of the ruling. Ennis would have been dead in his second game of footy if that was the case.
Of course it would. If Scott did that to a bloke like Steve Menzies who stays out of that rubbish, Scott would have had the book thrown at him.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Of course it would. If Scott did that to a bloke like Steve Menzies who stays out of that rubbish, Scott would have had the book thrown at him.
So the judiciary should take into account whether someone does a bit of sledging in a tackle as to what the punishment is? You follow sharia law, too?

Perth Red

Post Whore
So the judiciary should take into account whether someone does a bit of sledging in a tackle as to what the punishment is? You follow sharia law, too?

The pub test, I like it! Ask 5 blokes in the pub how Walker should have been responded to, if they all agree smacking the gobby t@t in the face was the appropriate action, the ban gets downgraded. Im liking your way of thinking

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
The pub test, I like it! Ask 5 blokes in the pub how Walker should have been responded to, if they all agree smacking the gobby t@t in the face was the appropriate action, the ban gets downgraded. Im liking your way of thinking
NRL is already struggling with professionalism, and that is your solution? You should go support West Coast, I cannot take much more of your stupidity.

Dave_

Juniors
What would you rather watch? That game before the biff or the same game during and after it? It was a dead set yawnfest before the stink. League was briefly returned to it's glory days. The was fire and passion. A grub got chinned. Everyone loved it. Long live the biff.

To anyone worried about the parents not letting their kids play league, good. There'll be less softc**ks like Moses and Woods in the game. Back to being a game for hard merkins

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My idea of entertainment is watching a couple of hot chicks pleasure themselves and each other. I'm paying to watch the game, shouldn't this be included to because that's what i like?

Lambretta

First Grade
My idea of entertainment is watching a couple of hot chicks pleasure themselves and each other. I'm paying to watch the game, shouldn't this be included to because that's what i like?

Yes, yes it should be
In fact that's what cheerleaders should be there for

Only at night games in Canberra like
Have a hot tub on the sidelines to help with the cold

We'd be queuing up from Campbelltown to get in

That was f**king awesome
I loved that day

Bring back the biff
I was there for that game

Crowd was baying for blood once the game kicked off, it was absolutely electric

Origin ain't got shit on the feeling for that night

I was on the hill banging into and leaning forward on the timbers crowd sign because a basketball team set up shop in front of me (I'm 6'2 and these f**kers were tall)

Security got me down twice but they were playing along and doing their job

Ended up partying with friends I went with later on, picked up at the leagues, went back down for more drinks after that, ended up at the Stein then it goes black

Woke up on manly beach buried up to my neck, as I emerged from my coarse bed that gets everywhere....I found a number in my pocket and my left hand was holding a half eaten kebab

10/10 would wake up next to a kebab again

Lambretta

First Grade
I was there for that game

Crowd was baying for blood once the game kicked off, it was absolutely electric

Origin ain't got shit on the feeling for that night

I was on the hill banging into and leaning forward on the timbers crowd sign because a basketball team set up shop in front of me (I'm 6'2 and these f**kers were tall)

Security got me down twice but they were playing along and doing their job

Ended up partying with friends I went with later on, picked up at the leagues, went back down for more drinks after that, ended up at the Stein then it goes black

Woke up on manly beach buried up to my neck, as I emerged from my coarse bed that gets everywhere....I found a number in my pocket and my left hand was holding a half eaten kebab

10/10 would wake up next to a kebab again

That sir, is how you night out!
Kudos to you

Lambretta

First Grade
Does not your team winning bring entertainment?

My team lost last weekend, but I was mightily entertained - there was only mild agro involved

I have watched dreary, dull, plodathons where we won and I wanted to neck myself I was so bored
A large dose of biffo would make a dull game far more entertaining

Also involved manly players running in and throwing dog shots. Seems a pattern is emerging.
Adam Blair isn't a manly player, never has nor will be

A rookie with his arms held back copping uppercuts from the ponce

My favorite part was the rookie getting a few cheeky shots back in while the scumlord was on the ground

ReddFelon

Juniors

The NRL has a duty to appeal to all consumers, as such Todd has announced that all future games will feature a live Gavin and Kasey Badger bedroom experience feat. Gerrard Sutton.

Latest posts