What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peachey in 2005

White Poiner

Coach
ok id like to know how much peachey is paid because he would be probably the second highest paid in our hole team

so in 2005 if he retires wheel be able to aford another great player
ie a good 5/8 if we need one
or any player we could buy tahu to play in the backs and still have heaps of change

only if peach is payed alot

anyone know howmuch howmuch he is payed
i hope its over $270,000

I doubt he's paid that much, especially these days

I think Stevens is paid the most after Kimmorley
Peach would probably come third
Anyone?

Anonymous

Juniors
anyone know howmuch howmuch he is payed
i hope its over $270,000

It wouldn't be anywhere near that figure.

Although the word doing the rounds is that both Stevo and Peach will retire after 2004, which should free up enough cash for whoever you have in mind...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hhhhmmmm.
I've heard that Peach wants a contract to include 2006.

Stevo is obviously washed up now.
He's so unfit.
& his blasai approach to the Anderson era shows a lack of interest for mine.

troy

Juniors
i hope Stevens doesn't get very much . when he's playing well he's great but for christs sake he's always injured .

How much is he on ?

blacktip-reefy said:
No, an ancient japanese art form for miniature gardens that you don't give a shyte about.

blase.

By the look of Nathan Merrit's pre christmas gut I though he might be a devotee of Blasai.

Booyah

Bench
I don't know why there is talk of Peach retiring after this year...

The bloke will only be 30. That'd hardly make him the oldest FB in the comp. O'Davis is pushing 33 this year I believe, and while he had some injury problems in '03 that probably didn't let him play any good footy, you've seen what he's like when he's fit.

How old was Tim Brasher when he retired? Ivan Cleary, Brett Mullins anyone?

Mullins, Brasher and Drugs O' Davis are all injury prone guys too. If they can hang around for that long, why can't Peach?

I don't know about any of you, but I'm hoping Peach sticks around till he's 32 at least, especially if he's playing good footy.

Biscuits

Juniors
If you are that desperate to find a 5/8 there is a pretty sharp on at Penrith.
and as for comparing those fullbacks. You have named 3 internationals against 1 prk footballer. And the one that wasnt an international retired at 29. If you want to talk sh!t, know your sh!t.
A world of difference.

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'd have Peachey over Mullins or O'Davis anyday. When Stevens signed his last contract in 2001 I heard figures of up to $400,000 quoted. And white pointer, Tahu is a useless turnstile who we don't need since we already have better players such as Simmons, Merritt, Rieck, Kent etc.

Macca

Coach
I am pretty sure Peach signed a 3 year contract for around $330 grand a year. Not 100% sure though.

and as for comparing those fullbacks. You have named 3 internationals against 1 prk footballer. And the one that wasnt an international retired at 29. If you want to talk sh!t, know your sh!t.
A world of difference.

Thanks for yet another sermon, biscuits. How much do we owe you for the pleasure?

Macca

Coach
Biscuits said:
A world of difference.

Park footballer? You must be a troll.

wittyfan

Referee
Where did Manly finish last year Biscuits? Souths have some real competition for the spoon from the Eagles this year. :p

Latest posts