What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

peachey in 2005

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Tamazoid said:
And white pointer, Tahu is a useless turnstile who we don't need since we already have better players such as Simmons, Merritt, Rieck, Kent etc.

I'd have Tahu any day.
I'd rate him as one of the best natural athletes I've ever seen in the game.
Mundine, Mcgrady & Peach up there too.

Macca

Coach
I think Tahu is a great talent but I think we should have enough juniors to play on the wing. Where are the shire speedsters.

Tahu has shown before that if he makes one early error in a match, he will make 10 or 12.

He's extremely hot or cold. When he's hot he's good, but when he's cold he's downright AWFUL.

It's a big call saying that Kent, is better than Tahu. I reckon Tahu who's a bit of blockbusitng winger, would be a good foil to Merrit. With Rieck and Merrit, we have two fast, but pretty light weight wingers.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You are assuming Reick & Merrit will be picked in the same team Sheros
I would say that is very unlikely.
Unless Merrit goes to 5/8 or fullback.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I bit of size.
You need at least 1 winger as an extra forward.
Maybe Emilio or Franze.
I think Emilio might have flown the coup though huh?

Anonymous

Juniors

Yeah don't know where he was at the fan launch. They obviously expected him to show, because his name was on the list the MC was reading out...

cheese

Bench
on merrit. personally, i cant wait to see don the #1 atleast once next season.

In a game i saw him play at the scg last year he was senfarginsational. Peachey circa 95. He was standing up people all over the joint, and the way he handled the high ball on possible the wettest day last year, was peachesque.

Simmo may be next in line, but im pretty confident of the depth we have there in coming years when peach's hammy's finally crumble for good.

PJ said:

Very disappointing if true

The bloke needs to improve a lot if he's going to play premier league, with our current depth. Showed a bit of potential in the Manly game, but other than that his defence was atrocious.I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left the club. I'd put these 3/4 ahead of him in the current pecking order

Peach
Rieck
Simmons
Kent
Franze
Vagana
Merrit
McGoldrick
Ross

He's probably going to battle for a PL spot with Ross, Pelo, Milford, Bronx Goodwin, Adam Davidson.

Emelio needs to improve a lot if he's going to play premier league, with our current depth. Showed a bit of potential in the Manly game, but other than that his defence was atrocious.I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left the club. I'd put these 3/4 ahead of him in the current pecking order

Peach
Rieck
Simmons
Kent
Franze
Vagana
Merrit
McGoldrick
Ross

He's probably going to battle for a PL spot with Ross, Pelo, Milford, Bronx Goodwin, Adam Davidson.

Latest posts