What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats is crap

Spot On

Coach
Lol. How the f**k did someone give a bloke that does not run from dummy half or create any attack whatsoever 800K a season?

DeeJ

Bench
I watched the game and only saw him twice. And one of those times was a close up when play had stopped. Fittler was smart to drop him. I don't even know how he got into the Origin side in the first place besides by being 'funny' on twitter.

Spot On

Coach
I wouldn't say Fitler was 'smart to drop him'.

More correct to say Fitler would not have seriously considered him - at all.

typicalfan

Coach
He is a good defender and provides good service. I thought he was one of the few Titans able to hold his head up after the game. Certainly not his fault his team can’t tackle.

Spade

Juniors
He is a good defender and provides good service. I thought he was one of the few Titans able to hold his head up after the game. Certainly not his fault his team can’t tackle.

you must be the pricks mum or something, couple trys were simple missed tackles by Peats and his service is shit.

AJB1102

First Grade
Surely no one is paying Peats $800k! Like over 2 seasons maybe but per year you gotta be kidding.

BennyV

Referee
Titans fans should be thanking the lord that Peats is signed and available. The alternative is Mitch Rein - $800k is peanuts to keep Rein out of the 9!!!

Latest posts