What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peni Moreoa

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Playing on the edge it’s a bit hard to go looking for the ball. I say it’s Gutherson / Moses fault for not using him more/going to his side, in the second half rather then a fitness issue.

The 13m from 2 runs isn't a huge concern but the 4 missed tackles with 23 completions is more of a worry. I think he's one of our better defenders and should be finishing a match for us.

T-Boon

Coach
Peni kicked arse last night,

I'd still drop him while he works on the fundamentals of holding onto the damn ball. We need to get back to fundamentals. Get the little things right.
If we are going to play Arthurs no frills, completion football with lots of bombs then everybody needs to hold onto the ball reliably and make all of their tackles including the desperate ones that we are seeing our opponents make.

Delboy

First Grade
The major thing holding the team back is a good NRL standard 9, service from the ground and an ability to read the game is missing from all 3 that play there.

The number of times Moses caught the pass at full stretch above his head or behind him was ridiculous. The forwards are on the way to being sorted, so one more decent back rower would be ideal. Taka is unfortunately not a centre or a back rower at the moment. His lateral defence is suspect, and if JH can sustain some form, that will make a big difference.Actually don't expect Mennings to play like he has the past couple of games, so that side should be fine.

I would like to make a play at Blake Austin, a mad Eels fan and available to give some punch playing behind the 7.

Anyway, a number 9 is a priority unless Mahoney can make a major step up, afraid Will Smith is a utility and Kaysa and King just do not fill the description.

hindy111

Post Whore
Terepo 2015 and 2017 where write offs.

In 2016 him and Wicks where very good.

He is average over 100,trs and over 10mtrs per carry
Broken 13 tackles in the last 3 games.And 24 in his 9 games this year.

He has made 6 errors in 9 games. 3 come against the Panthers. And 3 errors in the other 8 games.

Nathan Brown has 4 errors in 3.5 games. Every footy player will make some errors. Terepo drops odd ball just like everyone else. I feel its exagerated a little

Latest posts