What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v Auckland

SirShire

First Grade
That was possibly the worst game of league I have ever seen. Football like that is not expected of 1st grade players, let alone in the qualifying finals!

Poor ball handling, shocking kicking games and lazy players (the warriors didnt run onto the ball, they just stood there and mostly lost ground rather than take hit ups, they walked into the the Penrith defence and got smashed up).

No team deserved to win IMHO, but Penrith had the points. I seriously hope they can play better than that next week or it will be a 50-0 thrashing Easts way.

wittyfan

Referee
I couldn't help but feel that yesterday's game was nothing more than a playoff for second. But full credit to Penrith though, they held their nerve yesterday and have done so well for a team that didn't have much finals experience at all. John Lang has got that "winning culture" going with them.

JoeD

First Grade
Well done to the Panthers, I hope they win next week but if they don't improve on yesterdays game I think they will get smashed. The warriors looked tired and played their worst game in 2 months. Their last 6 games have been Knights, Broncos, Roosters, Tigers, Canterbury, Canberra with 4 out of the last 5 played with great intensity that unfortunately couldn't be maintained yesterday. It was still a good year for the warriors, especially considering at one stage we looked like missing the top 8.

All I can say at this stage of the season is . . . GO PENRITH!!!!

ouwet

Bench
Salmon said:
Hahaha, I've seen my fair share mate, and that certianly wasnt one of the best!

This coming from a Cronulla supporter :oops:
Have you watched your team play this year?