What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

adamkungl

Immortal
Why do people care about Kyle Sandilands enough to actually want to belt him? He clearly just says shit to get reactions... some people are that far up their own arse they think they somehow have a god given right to never be offended.

thorson1987

Coach
Why do people care about Kyle Sandilands enough to actually want to belt him? He clearly just says shit to get reactions... some people are that far up their own arse they think they somehow have a god given right to never be offended.

Don't really give a shit bout what he says, and never been offended by what he says. He is just a massive knob.

The funniest thing he ever did was promote the hell out of his ex missus music, yet she was hopeless.

Also just sick of hearing about him.

IanG

Coach
I'll have to go away and compile a list. I'll be nearly as long as Ivan Milat's rap sheet

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
All Kardashians
All Jersey Shore muppets
Lleyton Hewitt
The girl that is sniffing around my husband
Heather McDonald
and Santa

so you were a bad girl, didn't get any presents and you blame Santa ?

StormChaser

First Grade
So many people on this forum. My knuckles are actually twitching as I type this.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chook Norris

First Grade
beetroot... that ignoramus that works with DUI Bec at the telecrap... i havent bothered remembering his name