What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Didgi

Anyone with bad hygiene.

This. Realised just before work today my shirt didn't wash properly, apparently no one else could smell it (I asked people who would tell me if it did) but it bothered me all day - not the smell, just the perception.

Alba

Coach
I definitely need a punch in the face. It's my last Saturday night in the country and I'm at home watching tennis. AGH!

Raider_69

Post Whore
The kid from the x-factor and all the kids from the new Young Talent Time

the last thing this country needs is more young punks with over inflated senses of their self worth and importance

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
WTF? I've been counting down the days till YTT. We may witness the unearthing of the next Vinnie Deltito.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the umpire we had yesterday

f**king ball pitched outside leg stump

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yep, tried to work it to square leg which I dont normally do unless its on or outside leg and the guy was bowling away swinging balls

may have hit the stumps but the deaf and blind mute up the other didn't know the rules

abpanther

Staff member
I remember getting one similar like that. Always hated trying to play an outswinger onto the leg side.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I once had an LBW turned down because the umpire said it pitched outside off. i was like BUT ITS ALLOWED TO. Very frustrating day. It was against one of my teachers (I was only 16 at the time) and he just towelled us up from that point on and gave it to me for the next week at school the bastard.

He was absolutely plumb as well. Cut back in and hit him in line with middle and off.

So that umpire would be a good choice for me even if it was more than a decade ago. it still hurts.

IanG

Coach
How has Justin Hodges's name not cropped up on this thread? Not only somebody I'd like to punch in the face but he asks for it. Once of these days somebody is actually do it and I bet he runs and cries to the refs

Latest posts