What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Go Jetters.

f**king party poopers! And that merkin Ubercorn does f**k all. All Grand Master Glitch wanted was to be accepted. Those do-gooders created his evilness. They could easily end it all by including him. But nope, they've got to be bullies.

I've told my daughter that clique groups aren't always right, especially when they've ostracised someone else and then keep picking on him. That is blatant bullying and it has to stop. Grand Master Glitch is the good guy!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The Go Jetters.

f**king party poopers! And that merkin Ubercorn does f**k all. All Grand Master Glitch wanted was to be accepted. Those do-gooders created his evilness. They could easily end it all by including him. But nope, they've got to be bullies.

I've told my daughter that clique groups aren't always right, especially when they've ostracised someone else and then keep picking on him. That is blatant bullying and it has to stop. Grand Master Glitch is the good guy!
Everyone in the village of Fireman Sam.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
f**k yes!!
It's f**king ridiculous. This small village has 4 full time firemen, (3 of which are useless) and gets flooded, burned down, destroyed every episode. They have multiple firetrucks, a helicopter, boats, and so on. And the inhabitants??!! genius pyros, every single one.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's f**king ridiculous. This small village has 4 full time firemen, (3 of which are useless) and gets flooded, burned down, destroyed every episode. They have multiple firetrucks, a helicopter, boats, and so on. And the inhabitants??!! genius pyros, every single one.
I constantly yell "HOW HAVE THEY NOT f**kING LEARNT?! THEY ARE EMERGENCY STAFF FOR f**kS SAKE!"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's like the kids watch you to see what you despise. That then becomes their favourite show.
Bingo.

I hate this one show called In The Night Garden. That blue merkin is very rapey. Wandering hands, lip to lip kissing, no pants on, yet the girl has to wear clothes. f**king hate it.

Now we have all the f**king books and toys and shit, taunting my existence.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Bingo.

I hate this one show called In The Night Garden. That blue merkin is very rapey. Wandering hands, lip to lip kissing, no pants on, yet the girl has to wear clothes. f**king hate it.

Now we have all the f**king books and toys and shit, taunting my existence.
I know, I know...

Octonauts is far less shitty than that.

SBD82

Coach
Ben stiller.

I've always wanted to punch that dumb f**king look off that little merkin's face. Even thinking about what he looks like is making me angry.

f**k Ben stiller.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
dwight howard

charlotte up by 9 with 5 minutes to go and he does his best carige impersonation to e up losing by 5. stuffed what would have been an wesome multi to go into my birthday weekend with

SBD82

Coach
Kerrie o'keefe.

Not that he's an awful commentator. It's just that f**king laugh every time he makes a shit joke. Sounds like muttly from that old kids cartoon.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
People who wear sunglasses indoors or after the sun goes down. If you don't have a legitimate medical reason, take the f**kers off.....unless you are trying to hide your drug f**ked state.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
That creepy Pommy hatstand who does the racing stuff on Channel 7.......Fransesca something.

Get the plums out of your mouth you snotty nosed scrubber!

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Paris Jackson - whoever she is.

Dylan Caboche - the Indian chimp who punched his mount in the guts at Port Lincoln races yesterday.

Whino

Bench
Dylan Caboche that arsehole who punched the Horse. I hoped the next Horse he is next to kicks hard in the nuts.

That turd who put the drug 'ice' on his baby daughter's dummy. Rapid punch on him.

Latest posts