What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Bro, when I was at First Choice years ago, we got these new acrylic floors laid down. Some merkin moved a scissor gate, several trolleys full of stock, and stepped under tape to get to the (empty because the floors were being done) red wine section.

There was an imprint of the stupid assholes boot in the floor until the day the store was knocked down...
He should be punched in the face for attempting to buy red wine.

Putrid stuff.

horrie hastings

First Grade
People who drive & talk on their mobile despite having Bluetooth connectivity. What is wrong with these fckwits?

That does my head in,as a passenger the other day I watched a tradie in his Ute talking away and not drawing breath for at least 7 mins on a very major road, he was ducking in and out and changing lanes while still holding and talking on his phone. Never see the police around when these things happen.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The prick who tried to barge onto a city bound train at Clayton station while me and several others tried to get off.

A well disguised drop of the shoulder and he ended up on his arse along with his trolley suitcase on the platform. Should have trod on him on the way past.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Annoying telemarketing callers.
i have the proud distinction of having every telemarketer hang up on ME...

even got one today..

telemarketer: "blah blah blah electricity we want to offer you 42% discount on your current bill"

me: "why would i take a lower discount than what i'm getting now?"

telemarketer: "what's your current discount? we'll beat it"

me: "100%."

telemarketer: "but that means you'd be getting it for free"

me: "i am. so by beating that, you're saying you're going to pay me for using electricity. will you be paying me by cheque or direct bank transfer? personally i'd prefer cash as i don't really want to pay tax on the money you'll be giving me"

telemarketer: "*silence*

me: "give me my goddamn money!"

and suddenly he's gone...