What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perry or Hughes

Perry or Hughes?

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Vote now

Will end up being a pivotal spot for us in the finals, especially when we go up against the likes of Wing and Buderus

Personally i think Perry is the safer option

Cheers,
Moffo

Dogs Of War

Coach
Need the option of both, hooker is a pretty damanding role these days and it is good to have both in the team, firstly you always have some refreshed coming on and both offer different attacking options, thus keeping the opposition guessing. Also corey can back up in the halves if we sustain an injury there, so I vote both.

jet1972

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Need the option of both, hooker is a pretty damanding role these days and it is good to have both in the team, firstly you always have some refreshed coming on and both offer different attacking options, thus keeping the opposition guessing. Also corey can back up in the halves if we sustain an injury there, so I vote both.

yeah, Corey can back up as half, as long as he does not kick and throws it to a ball player!

Latest posts