What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

jackal

Juniors
this is the worst thread read in a while bet most of you guys are absolutely clueless

"oh i know what im doing"

ahahahahaha
Ironic comments considering the water retention you spruik in the laughable photos you use to carry in your posts.

Your daily stack is no doubt milkshakes and toasties for a high-carb load before punching a few sets out with the boys at the gym, with each set carrying a 5 minute chat (and peek in the mirror).

The only joke around these parts is your water riddled physique, solely because you think you are one ripped hombre.

Funny how you come in here and profess 'most are clueless'.

Which percentage do you fall into? :lol:

Jocko

Juniors
Aside from what's been mentioned

People who can't put dumbells away properly. I don't want to have to search for a pair of matching dumbells, it's not that hard to put them away next to each other.

I feel your pain man, I don't have time to screw around fixing other peoples mistakes and/or laziness

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
doing footy specific exercises and everyone looking at you like a freak. then they all want to come across and talk to you and ask you questions about them. being to polite to tell them to f'off and ruining whatever intensity you had going.

over hearing some of the info and knowledge of the trainers...an embarrassment to the industry.

blokes who wear the wrong shoes on the treadmills and make a hell of a racket

blokes who stare at you through your whole workout...concentrate on your own workouts!

GuardDog

Juniors
people who ask me how many sets i have left on the equipment. im a real pushover and i just let them use it.
just curious doc if someone asked you if they can work in with you on the equipment while you rest between sets would you find it annoying?because where i train there is only one power rack available so i usually ask politely if its ok to share

whats up doc

Juniors
just curious doc if someone asked you if they can work in with you on the equipment while you rest between sets would you find it annoying?because where i train there is only one power rack available so i usually ask politely if its ok to share

Yeh people sometimes ask to work in between sets. Its not annoying per se, but I definitely find it uncomfortable. I generally cut my set short coz I dont like the idea that when im working out im making the other guy wait his turn.

Lego_Man

First Grade
It doesnt have a negative effect on anyone though as the other guy will just do his sets during your rest time.

In fact it makes the whole thing more efficient. Especially if you are gyming on your lunchbreak and are time constrained.

I'd never skip a set to let another guy use the machine, i'm there for a reason and to do so would be another form of slacking...

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Incase you guys need any help PM me I dont charge much...

testink.jpg

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I don't like the starers. You know the ones.

Staring at me with their beady eyes...

+1

There is this f**king fat ranga at my gym that just stares at everyone. Bloody annoys me.

Also I hate the people who drop the dumbells at the end of a set. I mean have some respect for the gym equipment.

Thirdly I hate the idiots who think they can bench 100kgs and go around telling people they can bench that much when in actual fact they can do like two reps and than get spotted for another 8. Usually its skinny teenagers.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I bet most of you blokes sit on your lounge drinking beer watching mediocre television then you look at us on weekends and think were over grown "meatheads - steroid munchers" bla bla bla , this science of bodybuilding is a very serious sport with serious dedication, im reading some serious lacklustre comments here , all there pet hates go up and tell them how you feel? , furthermore i will release a secret of the bodybuilding world , bodybuilding is an illusion weight is not paramount .form the pump and the burn are.

bazza

Immortal
I bet most of you blokes sit on your lounge drinking beer watching mediocre television then you look at us on weekends and think were over grown "meatheads - steroid munchers" bla bla bla , this science of bodybuilding is a very serious sport with serious dedication, im reading some serious lacklustre comments here , all there pet hates go up and tell them how you feel? , furthermore i will release a secret of the bodybuilding world , bodybuilding is an illusion weight is not paramount .form the pump and the burn are.

Yeah - so true

I don't like the lame music that gyms seem to play

Latest posts