What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Siddle - THE MAGNIFICENT

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He is below Haze in the pecking order now, Sids will need some one to be injured before he gets another run, but if Cummins or Pattinson is fit, Sids cans foad

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon he will be on the ashes tour

a few of the young ones will break down by then, question mark over Harris

Sids will be there

maple_69

Bench
He just needs to do what Mitch did, get his strength and pace back up and he'll be back in the frame. While he doesn't have the talent of most of the other guys, he is reliable, consistent and can carry a heavy workload so he'll always be useful to have on tour and play a test or two if not be first choice.

He just needs to do what Mitch did, get his strength and pace back up and he'll be back in the frame. While he doesn't have the talent of most of the other guys, he is reliable, consistent and can carry a heavy workload so he'll always be useful to have on tour and play a test or two if not be first choice.

Not possible on his vegetard diet imo.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Ishant Sharma used to be incredibly quick and now he is a slow plodder,he has bowled over 150km/h in Tests in the past so i don't think the vegan diet has anything to do with it for Peter Siddle,there must be another reason why these guys lose so much pace,injuries or wear and tear on the body or something,i think the whole slow because of vegan thing is nonsense tbh.

http://youtu.be/nNbks-qOn-w

Sharma 150km/h

Also some good vids on Youtube of Sharma bowling very quick to Punter

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Ishant Sharma used to be incredibly quick and now he is a slow plodder,he has bowled over 150km/h in Tests in the past so i don't think the vegan diet has anything to do with it for Peter Siddle,there must be another reason why these guys lose so much pace,injuries or wear and tear on the body or something,i think the whole slow because of vegan thing is nonsense tbh.

http://youtu.be/nNbks-qOn-w

Sharma 150km/h

Also some good vids on Youtube of Sharma bowling very quick to Punter

This is an older article but Siddle pretty much says what i said,peeps that thought his vegan diet made him slow are complete tards.

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/pete...vegan-diet-was-behind-drop-in-pace/2014-07-30

TheParraboy

Staff member
Australia day coming up :cool:

siddle-tattoo.jpg

undertaker

Coach
I remember that night at the SCG in 2010 vs Pakistan where Sids bowled a good line and length at 150km/h. Infact, it wasn't long ago that he was bowling regularly in the low-mid 140s. Now, being 10km/h slower, hasn't got much to offer.

Latest posts