What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Bailey

sfuzzwaa

Juniors
**DrAgOnS_gUrL** said:
I hope it ain't true. I dont rate Phil Bailey, but i dont think he could fit in the team either.

I can't belive YOU DON'T rate this bloke. Not only in the winning NSW side but also in the clean sweep against the Poms and nobody wants him.

I think YOU and a few others should open your eyes and if Bailey is keen to come to the Dragons let's get him here and quick.

Provided we don't have to sacrifice anyone else in order to sign him I say give him the most famous jumper of all and welcome him with open arms.

georgef3895

Biglance

Bench
i think he will be a dragon by 2005

like i have said before i think he will be handy PL player worth the money he will be given - Match Payments only

sfuzzwaa said:
**DrAgOnS_gUrL** said:
I hope it ain't true. I dont rate Phil Bailey, but i dont think he could fit in the team either.

I can't belive YOU DON'T rate this bloke. Not only in the winning NSW side but also in the clean sweep against the Poms and nobody wants him.

I think YOU and a few others should open your eyes and if Bailey is keen to come to the Dragons let's get him here and quick.

Provided we don't have to sacrifice anyone else in order to sign him I say give him the most famous jumper of all and welcome him with open arms.

georgef3895

Umm personally i dont think he shud of been in the NSW team or the Australian team. I suppose there was alot of injuries but i still think they could of found someone better. And he only played 1 of the 3 games for Australia.

Now in saying that, if he wanted to come to the Dragons, and as u said, no one else was going to be sacraficed, then he would be an asset. But realistically there is no way he would fit under the cap for the amount he would be asking for.

Its only my opinion, but i really dont think Bailey is all that good.

Dragonschik

Juniors
If he wants to come to saints for free, then let him, but if it means losing one of our stars (pig) then get lost!!!!!!!!!I don't even think he would make the top grade unless we have injuries.

Special K

Coach
..You guys think you can sign a Australian and NSW rep on match payments and keep him out of your starting team? :lol: what world are you living in

dannyboy

Juniors
Yeah lads. You've got to start small - like leaving a Dally M player of the year out of the team....then build up to ignoring 'lucky' rep players

Special K

Coach
Preston dropped himself and he also left because he wanted to. We wanted him to stay, but he wanted to play halfback and spent this year at 5/8 so meh... :?

dannyboy

Juniors
Hulka, you're too sensitive. Just a bit of tongue in cheek sarcasm.

Sometimes I despair with the youth of today :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Well now that Ando has been ditched, the speculation about Phil Bailey has had a nother kick along:
Phil Bailey will no doubt use his get out clause to run (and I can't blame him for that) - according to rumour, it's either Saints or Manly.

G

gorilla

Wel, if we can fit him in he makes a nice 2nd row partner for Thommo with Thimmo at lock. Perenara and Kite off the bench with the young prop as well.
If Ryles pulls up alright, it makes a dammed fine looking pack with an OK bench.
Maggie

saints4ever

First Grade
from what i read in the telecrap this morning, it seems as though bailey is staying with cronulla, he will sit down and talk to them after his foot surgery.

Jimbo

Immortal
Mark Riddels Dog said:
Phil Bailey="OVERATED"......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you mean this Phil Bailey?

bailey02.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Any pictures of the following match you played against the Warriors?? Nope, didn't think so...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Well in ther Hulkmanic cant blame though really, if I saw Bailey chargin in the corner of me eye ide be likely to take the safe option & tackle a teamate also..."HOW GOOD IS LUKE BAILEY"...Phil shames that surname............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow - maybe a picture of Jaimie Ainscough taking care of Mat Rogers a few years back?? :badgrin:

Just when you thought the Rat Boy couldn't get any uglier...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Willow said:
All those old pics do is show Phil Bailey as being a poor sportsman. Got any pics of him making a tackle?

Nah, Phil Bailey is just telling it how it is - you can't get any lower than a Dragqueen so the appropriate amount of respect is shown.

Latest posts