What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Bailey

Collateral

Coach
Willow said:
So you dont have any pics of Phil making a tackle... :lol:

:shock:
YOU MEAN HE CAN ACTUALLY TACKLE???...No wonder the Sharks are so desperate to keep him, he must be one of the best they've had for years.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Maybe a pic of Phil doing his hair??

Or one of him trying to stand over the Scummers Board even though his representative career is one big * seeing as he can only make Rep sides when 15 first choice players are out??

I await eagerly...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Maybe a pic of Phil doing his hair??

Or one of him trying to stand over the Scummers Board even though his representative career is one big * seeing as he can only make Rep sides when 15 first choice players are out??

I await eagerly...

Cheers,
Ben S.

How many SOO games has Gasnier played?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Hehe, I knew I'd reel you in, Tama!!

Seriously, I don't rate him above Gasnier or Timmins & I wouldn't put him in the top 7 or 8 centres in the NRL - I think he's a backrower playing out of position.

Gasnier hasn't played Origin - YET

Cheers,
Ben S.

Biglance

Bench
dragons_broncos_rd17_03_l.jpg

thats Bailey[/i]

Frenzy

Juniors
Moot points now, the lot of them.

Bailey a Shark till 2007 - signed, sealed and delivered.

Back to your schoolyard criticism now.

Funny thing is we all know that deep down you wanted him. NO one knocks back Kangaroos.

Biglance batting 100% - Wrong.

Jimbo

Immortal
Southernsaint said:
I didn't want him & we couldn't fit him under the Salary Cap...

Yeah. Sure. Just like you didn't ever want Brett Kimmorley...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenzy said:
Moot points now, the lot of them.

Bailey a Shark till 2007 - signed, sealed and delivered.

Back to your schoolyard criticism now.

Funny thing is we all know that deep down you wanted him. NO one knocks back Kangaroos.

Biglance batting 100% - Wrong.

I agree no one knocks back Kangaroos, unless they weren't there on their own merits. One things for sure, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in their right minds forces out a Daly M winner.

And no I didn't want him, as I said at start of this thread.

bring phil bailey on, i think he's a great player..... but if u guys dont support it then maybe we shouldnt have him because he deserves more respect from his fans than u guys will give him! he's a great guy, i met him in person and i think he suits the red and white!

Changa

Juniors
Despite P. Baily being an Australian rep, I'd much prefer the return of Justin Smith from South to play in our 2nd row and I reckon it'd be better to save the money and take him back when he comes off contract next year...

Collateral

Coach
Crap, I almost forgot about Justin....In that case Im 100% behind Changa to bring back Justin Smith, that guy was a deadset Saint (pardon the pun) on the field for us and saved and scored so many tries....I was VERY :!: Annoyed and upset that we lost Smith to Souths...

I would of had Bailey, that was until i remebered Justin Smith is off contract next year and about how the rumour is he wants back in at Saints.

I couldnt care who Phil Bailey Represents....In my honest opinion, Justin Smith is a much better player. I love how Smith really sticks up for his mates on the filed aswell.

Scammer

Juniors
I am sure that none of you Dragon suporters will have to worry about a quality player like Phil Bailey to ever come your way, after playing under the current Australian coach I do not see him making the move to player under a half rate coach like Nathan Brown.

Latest posts