What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Bailey

I notice you made a slight spelling mistake with your name. The administrators can fix that up for you in no time.

Its actually spelt Scummer.. just in case you weren't sure.

Collateral

Coach
Scummer, I think it was more that he was playing behind the Australian coach to get into the Australian team. He is a quality player though, but we have the better Bailey now, and we might have both Bailey's next year the way things are going.

Scammer

Juniors
Well, well a criticism from a bloke with Freak at the end of his name and a reply from a closet Souths fan RedDragon. :lol: :lol:

You litlle girls both need to be bitch slapped by Nathan Brown to knock some sense into you. :shock:

How many threads on Sharks players do you need on this forum, what your own players are not good enough to talk about,.....I guess not!

Collateral

Coach
Hhaha Scummer uses his vast intelligence to the extreme again. Good to see that you could actually put together 3 paragraphs in one reply.

You like calling people who arent gay, twigs. You might have something against gays, I dunno, but dont come over here using the same language you use in the Sharks forum. First, last and only warning.

No, sorry to dissappoint you like last time you wanted to know if I was gay, Im not gay. Keep it up though, one day you might be able to find something be it animal or human that can tolerate you.

No you have it the other way around...our players are good enough to talk about. I just find it funny when the Sharks fans talk about US and OUR players on THEIR forum...perhaps its your players that arent good enough.

Scammer

Juniors
When it come to intelligence you are at the bottom of the line little girl and don't give me your meaningless threats because just the fact that you need to confirm to me and others that you are not gay is a worry.

If you cannot take it then don't dish it out , it is typical of cowards like yourself who come on to other peoples forums and then get all defensive like you do so bar me if you want because I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

*edited* I told you no to use the harsh language scummer.*
Cheers RedDragon.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Scummer - you're sailing very close to the wind with your homophobic calls...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Collateral

Coach
Hahah Scummer, why would me letting you know that Im not gay when you were wanting to know worry you? Is it because maybe that you yourself are gay and you are worried that there are actually less people like yourself around then you had hoped?

As for getting all defensive, I dont reall know how you reackon I am, propbably you are just running out of ideas to come here and argue about.

Notice two things on this forum that are different from the Sharks forum....here we dont all cry and get upset and take meaningless banter so seriously. Have either of the threads you have been posting your 'offensive' (if thats what it is a very bad attempt at being) abuse been locked yet? No. Because over here we have a sense of humour and find jokes like yourself mildly amusing.

Notice how when I was on the Sharks forum I was talking about football to stir things up a little bit? See how upset you are? coming over here and hurly endless personal abuse. You look like a really sad little wanna be punk.

If you want to argue about football like Most Dragons V Sharks threads are....then by all means post, but if all you want is to try and big note yourself and make yourself feel big because you swear on a forum, then stay away.

Scammer

Juniors
Five paragrahs, well done Gay Boy,
what time are you performing at the Tool Shed tonight?........ it seems Lance thompson needs some lovin :lol:

Scammer said:
Five paragrahs, well done Gay Boy,
what time are you performing at the Tool Shed tonight?........ it seems Lance thompson needs some lovin :lol:

Gay boy..

Oh very good, He's got you there Redfagon ;-)

I suggest you keep you homophobia to yourself, or espouse it in some place where it will actually make people think more of you rather then less… like the Cronulla forum.

Scammer

Juniors
No, it's more fun in here with you lot, I have allways wanted to see where the Garbos empty the Trash :D

Homosexuals, garbage collectors… Can you only make yourself feel better by putting others down?

If you want to watch the Garbos do their thing then get you arse out of bed at around 4am and behold what its like to actually work for a living!

Scammer

Juniors
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Homosexuals, garbage collectors… Can you only make yourself feel better by putting others down?

If you want to watch the Garbos do their thing then get you arse out of bed at around 4am and behold what its like to actually work for a living!

Read my post s-l-o-w-l-y take a minute for it to compute into your little brain and then reply.