What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Stallion

First Grade
Stop clogging every thread with this Bears pipe dream

It's relevant and very important for rugby league in Sydney. Looks like people like you cannot see the damage happening now and the potential for more weakening of the code in Sydney. That's you. Not me.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
It's relevant and very important for rugby league in Sydney. Looks like people like you cannot see the the damage happening now and the potential for more weakening of the code in Sydney. That's you. Not me.
He's right you know.

This is generally a great thread. Even though I have some sympathy for the bears, f**k off out of this thread and find somewhere else to talk about them.

Stallion

First Grade
He's right you know.

This is generally a great thread. Even though I have some sympathy for the bears, f**k off out of this thread and find somewhere else to talk about them.

You are wrong you know. f**k off out of this thread!

Stallion

First Grade
That's not what I think you are referring to. Phil Rothfield is merkin but I'm pretty sure that's not what you were abusing me about.

taipan

Referee
It can't be just me, but every time I either see Sloths face or his name mentioned, the laughing lines in my face go off the charts.

Stallion

First Grade
I get the impression that a majority of the media in Melbourne are venal and i just wonder who's paying them to be anti Rugby League and soccer? ;)

The AFL are using its dominant "cultural " position to be a bully in the sports market place. Simple as that. When having complete access to the whole education system manifests a bias toward such a code. (even if it's crap !)

The AFL are using its dominant "cultural " position to be a bully in the sports market place. Simple as that. When having complete access to the whole education system manifests a bias toward such a code. (even if it's crap !)
So in your opinion are the Melbourne journos venal or just gutless or both?

taipan

Referee
We now got ourselves a former AFL coach, now charged with flogging drugs.
They are having one hell of a week or two.

Latest posts