What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Stallion

First Grade
Dunno how you blokes watch anything that gives this old dickhead a platform

Controversy Corner.
Interesting that Graeme Hughes informed that Parramatta junior numbers have significantly dropped over recent years. Poor development work raring it's ugly head not only in northern Sydney? A genuine concern for the code but not being addressed or discussed .

Springs09

Juniors
Controversy Corner.
Interesting that Graeme Hughes informed that Parramatta junior numbers have significantly dropped over recent years. Poor development work raring it's ugly head not only in northern Sydney? A genuine concern for the code but not being addressed or discussed .

Says who? Because an NRL rep hasn't come out in the media and said 'We are directly addressing and discussing the drop in Parramatta junior numbers'?

AJB1102

First Grade

Verr interdasting wat doos Bloka rekun?

Life's Good

Coach
merkin is on there now deathriding origin. Saying Brisbane wont sell out.

Stick to afl you knob.

Lol: he is now rambling on about how the game has changed and we need to move with it. f**k off dirty, drunk dinosaur...

There is the irony of him not knowing that journalism has changed as well. Mind you he blocks anyone on Tw*tter that calls him out so I guess in his mind he is still a ‘well respected journalist’.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Dunno how you blokes watch anything that gives this old dickhead a platform

Show me a media vehicle that does not give the old soak or his News merkin mates a vehicle?

Controversy Corner is a bit of fun and has decent topics spoken on by mostly footy people. Just a shame 1 of them is Booze

Stallion

First Grade
Says who? Because an NRL rep hasn't come out in the media and said 'We are directly addressing and discussing the drop in Parramatta junior numbers'?

Certainly hope you are right and this scenario is being proactively addressed and improved ! Atm the Parramatta numbers and elsewhere are down. Penrith being the only improving club in junior numbers. The decline is not so for other codes such as soccer, union and AFL. Numbers in junior RL where I reside(Newcastle ) have also declined from years ago. At the same time other codes have increased. Only recently have the development people lifted their act and I'm hearing positive and proactive development is happening as of late.

AJB1102

First Grade
Ha ha, fair. Danny Weidler or Josh Massoud (when he gets another gig)? Not a lot out there while Fox has the tv rights....

Oh RL journalism is in the bed next RU at the palliative care ward.

I just watch the game now and switch off once its done. FFW the halftime if I can. Happy to say I haven't watched Kent, Buzz, Professor or Ikin once this year.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Oh RL journalism is in the bed next RU at the palliative care ward.

I just watch the game now and switch off once its done. FFW the halftime if I can. Happy to say I haven't watched Kent, Buzz, Professor or Ikin once this year.

Thats fair and understandable. Wish I had your discipline. I like what Ennis, Hughes, Harrigan, Cronk (when on), Luke Lewis and even Grub have to say so do tune in when convenient. Also like the coaches session they do on that show.

Reactions: Vee

Vee

First Grade
Thats fair and understandable. Wish I had your discipline. I like what Ennis, Hughes, Harrigan, Cronk (when on), Luke Lewis and even Grub have to say so do tune in when convenient. Also like the coaches session they do on that show.
I still like Kent when he's not licking his pets' balls. Smug Anus you can keep. Lewis and Grub annoy me with their blokey BS but I still watch for the occasional insight into modern players and coaching trends.

images