What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Hope Max goes for the jugular. Not a Manly fan but I respect Max for putting his money where his mouth was and getting behind the club he loves.

taipan

Referee
This Dill Flufffield has a habit of exposing himself to legalise and getting just about everyone offside ,except the local postman.

The description d*ckhead was coined with him in mind.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
This Dill Flufffield has a habit of exposing himself to legalise and getting just about everyone offside ,except the local postman.

The description d*ckhead was coined with him in mind.

Nobody disrespects Flushfield more than me, but your description nails him on his bright red beetroot head.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Nobody disrespects Flushfield more than me, but your description nails him on his bright red beetroot head.

1470372988619.jpg

taipan

Referee

The Oz star of Fright Night at the Museum in attendance at the the Four Seasons , to collect his polished t*urd for his comic performance as a sport's journo, who frightens the exhibits.

There has to be a law against heads like that.That IMO is indecent exposure,.Think off the children.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Has it ever been recorded what is actually wrong with his face? (Apart from looking like someone tried to put a fire out with a screwdriver).

Iafeta

Referee
Aye carumba. Saw a side on photo of beetroot head. Need a belt fella, your gunt can touch your toe nails. Put down the pork pies old mate.