What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

El Diablo

Post Whore
138.gif

AJB1102

First Grade
Didn't even make it through the first week of 360. Absolute shit. Feel for Kent and Ikin's families, I can't stand coming home to those merkins 3 nights a week.

Heard Sloth on Triple M this morning. FMD...thought it was a corpse talking. Still, it really is NRL's fault over Simona. Their seminars just aren't working. They need something so this 'never happens again'. Ha ha ha ha. If it never happens again, Sloth's out of a job. Still...it's good RL players are held up to some higher social standard than the rest of society...or even journalists.

taipan

Referee
When he came on to 360,and started dribbling and looking like the ghost who walks, thought I was watching one of the old TV stations' test patterns. About as attractive and boring as baths*t.

Brutus

Referee
Why is this old git getting these media gigs all of a sudden?

Nobody would have him on the radio or tv once upon a time. I remember he was desperate for a weekly spot on Talkin Sport and they told him to f**k off.

Why is this old git getting these media gigs all of a sudden?

Nobody would have him on the radio or tv once upon a time. I remember he was desperate for a weekly spot on Talkin Sport and they told him to f**k off.
The sooner the old soak carks it the better for Rugby League and Australian sport.

undertaker

Coach
Was wondering what all the fuss about Buzz being on NRL360 was about (since I didn't watch the particular episodes where he appeared), and suddenly stumbled upon this video

ROFL at Slothfield's voice. Fair dinkum, he sounds like he just walked into the studio after having 10 beers at the near-by pub. Also, the make-up staff must've worked frantically just before that segment as I can barely notice the RSL sunburn on his cheeks that features prominently on many of his photos, such as this

phil-rothfield.jpg

Interesting in the last 30 seconds of the Tim Simona video on NRL360 that Slothfield also talked about wearing condoms, especially in light of the Stiletto incident that he was involved in only a few months ago:

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
Why is slothfield wearing sunnies with what appears to be a camera in the middle of it? Dirty old man in the public toilets perhaps?

Latest posts