What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Just watched the old tomato on NRL 360 and am reminded again that there isn't a camera angle that flatters him in any way. I wonder what his wife thinks of his melon?

41412435-Angry-woman-wearing-paper-bag-showing-facial-expression-of-frustration-Stock-Photo.jpg

She wears it for her own sake...

Life's Good

Coach
Watching a replay of NRL 360 and am pmsl at Rothfield taking the moral high ground over all the drug action. He should ask newsislimited to conduct an internal review on the spate of cocaine use.

taipan

Referee
OK we have established Sloth,Burbs,Hoops,Taliban ,Clark Kent,Bandana Head all have and most still imbibe to a hell of a degree.
Their brain matter(what's left of it)usually clicks into gear 24 hours after they have provided the story to the Editor.
If they lived in China,most would have been publicly executed by now.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Had no idea he was only 59 years old.

I suppose when you abuse your body for so long though it's no surprise you end up looking like a sun-dried Tomato.

He really has farked himself, the way he moves around and speaks reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne

Latest posts