What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

TheFrog

Coach
In all seriousness, how can such a illiterate, alcoholic, grub of a man lead such a somewhat successful life in the media. Are we struggling that much in this country? I've seen homeless people scrub up better than slothfield.
For all his faults, and they are many, it was he who had his finger on the pulse with regard to the Henry sacking. He broke the news on NRL360. That is why he is able to lead a somewhat successful life in the media. To be honest, I'd leave somewhat out. He has the contacts that others don't.

taipan

Referee
He'll be lucky to survive it the pisswreck.

I'm just bloody amazed any airline would transport him on a long flight, knowing his reputation and flushed looks.There'd be stuff all alcohol left before the plane lobbed in transit at Hawaii.
He'd also give the toilet a good working over, who'd want to be next after him?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'm just bloody amazed any airline would transport him on a long flight, knowing his reputation and flushed looks.There'd be stuff all alcohol left before the plane lobbed in transit at Hawaii.
He'd also give the toilet a good working over, who'd want to be next after him?

I'd say he would have gold status for a few airlines given the entitled piece of shit that he is so nudging him into the bar a few hours in advance and then wheeling his unconscious horrific excuse for a body into the cargo hold would be the best way to go for the long haul

Brutus

Referee
For all his faults, and they are many, it was he who had his finger on the pulse with regard to the Henry sacking. He broke the news on NRL360. That is why he is able to lead a somewhat successful life in the media. To be honest, I'd leave somewhat out. He has the contacts that others don't.
That's only because the former referee is a renowned leaker to News LTD.

Worst person I could think of to be a CEO of a club.