What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of the burrow at the sevens?

Seano

Juniors
not yet, hopefully radical rabbit will post some pics, however they will prob be posted on the pride or darques forum before this one

choc_soldier

Coach
Our mob (the Beersquad), who were in close proximity to the Burrow, got photographed around 3pm on the Saturday, so maybe you'll find some around there.

iggy plop

First Grade
The Burrow was the most insignificant group of Sydney fans at the sevens apart from the roosters. For a club that is suppossed to have heaps of passionate supporters the rabbit's warren is craap!!!

Lift ya game bunny fans!

Seano

Juniors
iggy plop said:
The Burrow was the most insignificant group of Sydney fans at the sevens apart from the roosters. For a club that is suppossed to have heaps of passionate supporters the rabbit's warren is craap!!!

Lift ya game bunny fans!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

hahha yeah right

Clevo

Juniors
Apart from the roosters? is that why the camera crew had to beg anyone wearing a rooster jersey to all sit together from 5 different bays?

Sevens pictures will be up on the Burrow website this evening. Check www.theburrow.com.au tomorrow morn.

Thanks!

Mambo

Juniors
iggy plop said:

Lift ya game bunny fans!

First of all you are delusional.

Second of all, even if were not the biggest, there is no doubt we were the loudest and most passionate. I saw heaps of souths jerseys that weren't sitting in the burrow as well, so we were well represented.

Wobbygong

First Grade
"The Burrow"

I am yet to see a better example of why mandatory sterilisation should be implemented in Australia.

If they were animals you would have drowned those blokes at birth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bunny Boy

Juniors
South Sydney fans outnumbered all others at the Sevens. Is that above post fair dinkum or is the bloke having a laugh.

And ask the Panthers Beer Squad about the Burrow...... :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Wobbygong said:
"The Burrow"

I am yet to see a better example of why mandatory sterilisation should be implemented in Australia.

If they were animals you would have drowned those blokes at birth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You want a better example huh???? OK right this way....down this hall,
down to the left there....2nd door on the right, marked " Canberra Raiders Forum"......check that out!!!
There you will discover why cousins should not marry and see the result of sibling parenthood.

choc_soldier

Coach
Bunny Boy said:

Uh... yeah... the Burrow... umm... yeah. What are they again? :lol:

Nah, The Burrow are great. One of my enduring memories from the sevens.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Bunny Boy said:

LOL you know who we are...dont you worry bout that!

THERES ONLY 1 F IN PENRIF !

:lol:

Mambo

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Bunny Boy said:

I think there is a definate mutual respect between the beer squad and the burrow after the sing-off at the sevens.

Latest posts