What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss Lafai off

RED73V

Juniors
I know McGregor you have little intestinal fortitude but how you have not dropped any player to reserve grade in your years is beyond me . The first player dumped should have been Lafai ages ago he is lazy & mistake ridden. He is costing us GAMES don’t you get it . Please do us a favour & replace him with Kurt Mann he’s a gun & more reliable.

Maxwell

Juniors
If Maryis to drop anyone from team , it’s not Lafia , it has to be Jason nightingale . Against sharks he lost the ball even if he was stripped, sin binned for 10 , was in field when Fecki scored and is so f**king slow . Put someone with speed there who is a threat when he has the ball. Maybe Mann there, is good in defence and will hold his position, Florida is always out of position. Can’t mary see this ffs.

If Maryis to drop anyone from team , it’s not Lafia , it has to be Jason nightingale . Against sharks he lost the ball even if he was stripped, sin binned for 10 , was in field when Fecki scored and is so f**king slow . Put someone with speed there who is a threat when he has the ball. Maybe Mann there, is good in defence and will hold his position, Florida is always out of position. Can’t mary see this ffs.

I'll admit Flo is slow, but his defensive combination with Aitken has improved out of sight this year, they are communicating and making correct decisions most of the time.
He still does the hard yards from the back, if he gets the ball with a sniff of the sideline he scores more often than not.
The 10 minutes was taking one for the team, Sharks needed to be slowed down.

All that said, I'd love to see a fast winger get a shot.

And Lafai to go

Dragons22

Juniors
What a bloody win! But in regards to this, I though Lafai was ok tonight. I think Nightingale probably did the least. Anyway, Up the Saints!

I'll admit Flo is slow, but his defensive combination with Aitken has improved out of sight this year, they are communicating and making correct decisions most of the time.
He still does the hard yards from the back, if he gets the ball with a sniff of the sideline he scores more often than not.
The 10 minutes was taking one for the team, Sharks needed to be slowed down.

All that said, I'd love to see a fast winger get a shot.

And Lafai to go

Correction, Aitken's defence has improved out of sight.

Red V for life

Juniors
Late in the second half he looked dangerous when he was given early ball and 5-8 metres of space to use his footwork.

Having said that, some of the things he’s done the first 2 rounds just make you want pull your hair out.

Life's Good

Coach
I was critical of Lafai last week but he was much better tonight. There were 2 or 3 occasions where I thought he was going to pop the pass but he kept it in his shorts(so to speak). Don’t forget he earned us the penalty by catching the ball over the sideline.
Anyway if Lafai was bad last week, Nighty took the prize tonight.

barry

Juniors
We just won a game where the odds were heavily against us.(after being down 14-0)

Give yourself an uppercut, we’re 2-0 against the Broncos and Sharks, why in the world would you start a post asking for a player to be dropped ?

barry

Juniors
We just won a game where the odds were heavily against us. (After being down 14-0)

Give yourself an uppercut, we’re 2-0 against the Broncos and Sharks, why in the world would you start a post asking for a player to be dropped ?

SackMaryNow

Juniors
I think we will need to make changes soon enough and the first one would be Mann in for Nightingale. Right now, not just because we are winning, I think we should keep the team as is and see what the next few games brings.

O'Sullivan

Juniors
Lafai played better this week. Ran the ball hard and many of his tackles hurt the Shark players. None of those silly no look flick passes over the sideline either. Lafai's mistake letting the dropout find touch was a howler but was no worse than Nightingale's two dropped balls at the beginning of sets when we had no ball.

Latest posts