What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Rugby League Casually

0Rob

Juniors
For the last 9 years or so I have organized a competition called "The Kent Cup". Essentially it is a rugby league game that is for friends, and friends and more friends. It is a social, fun game of "123 Grab" (as we do not have insurance) but it is a fun game for any skill level. We have two teams called "The Jets" and "The Cubs". We have our own facebook page, we have trophy presentation night it is a fun community to be apart of for any skill level.

If you are looking to get more active, or just play rugby league without the crazy training schedules this is the competition for you. And its completely free!

We usually play on the North Shore, but this weekend (Saturday 17th May) we are playing in Cronulla. It is considered a warm-up match but we still play for a trophy called "The Captain Cook Cup".

While I am always looking for new players for the Kent Cup Series, we are desperately needing a few more people to play so if you have any interest in playing, please email or message me so I can give you more details if needed. Bring your friends, have some fun with us playing the best game in the world!

Kick off is at 2pm. Suggested time to arrive is 1:30pm to warm up. Anyone is welcome no matter what skill level

Dutchy

Immortal
Pearce and Fergo have brought this game into the clubs.

Should boom in popularity soon.