What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Injuries, Suspensions & Updates..........

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok folks, thought l'd start and 'Player Injuries and Updates' thread so that anyone with knowledge can post them here for us all.

Are there any notices or updates from the last weekend?

Gareth67

First Grade
image.jpg Well , I don't know if this counts or nots O.K.B.1 , but I saw this ambulance leaving Kogarah Jubilee Oval late Saturday arvo . The driver said that he was on his way to Penrith Hospital .
For what it is worth , I saw PHIL Gould wiping tears from his eyes , mumbling something about a 5 year plan , gone down the drain ? ? ?

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
Not dragons specific but i heard inglis acl season, knights fullback pythian acl possible season, Jesse Bromwich broken thumb 4-6 weeks and forans shoulder not progressing well and may not play until round 6-8.

We play the warriors round 4 so they likely now will be without him for that match.

We have the storm in round 9 so J Brom should be back for that one.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Ok folks, thought l'd start and 'Player Injuries and Updates' thread so that anyone with knowledge can post them here for us all.

Old Kogarah boy
They all did recovery sunday morning.
And as far as I know there training tomorrow.
They usually do a HPU on wednesday.
But as far as I know all pulled up well.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Kogarah Old Boy
They had a recoveey session on sunday morning and train tomorrow .
HPU usually on wednesday on dragons website.
As far as I know everyone pulled up well. Even mose pulled up well

dragonssamy61

First Grade
View attachment 11669 Well , I don't know if this counts or nots O.K.B.1 , but I saw this ambulance leaving Kogarah Jubilee Oval late Saturday arvo . The driver said that he was on his way to Penrith Hospital .
Don't ask me anything more about it , but for what it is worth , I saw PHIL Gould wiping tears from his eyes , mumbling something about a 5 year plan ?

Gareth
I thought that was what happen to the last guys who argued with you. Lol

ALSGI

Bench
Mate can they still review and Packer and penalize him ?
Mate not sure, maybe some else could advise but I'd say it's run it's course. Packer will be heavilly scrutinised from here by the MRC and referees on field imo. It's going to be quiet a balancing act and hope his aggression and intensity doesn't suffer or the team suffers with excessive penalties.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Not any dragons injuries but the cowboy paid for there win over the donkeys.
Matt scott did acl out for most probably the whole season
Witherstone 4 to 6 weeks broken eye socket.

Last edited:

Latest posts