What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player movments

Phillips

Referee
what players are leaving??
so far theres steve turner, ben reynolds, scott sattler, shane elford
is there any more

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard a rumour about Girds going-looking at the Dragons-to be honest I think it's a load of horseshit, I can't see him leaving a club that's been so good to him since he arrived in 1993. :) I even heard a rumour of him looking to go To Wests-I can't see that happening either.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Well thanksfully for you guys, you will be basically keeping the same team for next year. There's no real stars leaving from what I have seen. Your teams pretty young, so you guys may very well be a dominate team for years to come.

Bring it home Knights said:
Well thanksfully for you guys, you will be basically keeping the same team for next year. There's no real stars leaving from what I have seen. Your teams pretty young, so you guys may very well be a dominate team for years to come.
Not unless the Salary Cap has any say in that.

Big Mick

Referee
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
Bring it home Knights said:
Not unless the Salary Cap has any say in that.

hasn't stopped you guys.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I wish Chris Hicks didn't go to Manly, he lives close by so it's good for him and he may get a start in first grade but they have signed up alot of players for next year Manly have signed around like 17 i think.

Good luck at Manly Hicksy.