What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players of interest

TRANSLATION

Juniors
I love watching the Younger players go around, and thi week we have flegg and PL, as well as First grade. Players we have never seen before, + new players bought to the club.

Im interested to see how a few of them go.

Palu, Beath, Greenshields, Jensen, Frew, Russell, Withers, Long, T Head, Katu, Shackelton, Van Meegan, etc...

I Will be there from the kickoff for Flegg. I go myself early and meet up with mates later.

I can not handle going just for first grade. People refuse to come with me as they know i leave very early.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rexxy

Coach
I'll be there for the Flegg. Probably around Bay 26. St Gilla say G'day.

Ill PM you with details.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Rex Hunt said:
I'll be there for the Flegg. Probably around Bay 26. St Gilla say G'day.

Ill PM you with details.

No problems mate. I hate going alone that early. But All i do is watch the kids and talk footy. So Im glad there are others like me who go early.

Let me know where to meet you Rex.

Cheers.

Benny

First Grade
Yeah should be good to get there early and assess the young Dragons Flegg side

Big Balance Steven Price the former St George 5/8 is the coach, he was a good young talent and handy goal kicker till he fell in a pot hole at Kogarah Oval in training and was out for the year. Must have been back from 97 as Choc wasn't around!

Hopefully we can all take notes and have a little chat about Flegg come Sunday morning!