What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players signing for new clubs more than 12 months in advance is destroying the game

I like what DKoR said on the subject

I always get the feeling that when players announce this far out that they're going - they are in fact angling to cut and run early and to be honest, that's a fairly shitty thing to do

Yeah, like that lil jerk Milford. "Waaah I'm homesick waaaahhhh....but I'll go to the UK for 2 months with the Samoan team". I recall him coming out and saying "I never said I was returning to Canberra in 2014" even though there was a signed contract which indicated he did. I was glad Ricky made him stick it out, but he should've dropped him to reggies for a year cos he produced jack sh*t for us in 2014.

POPEYE

Coach
Wrong, no twin what so ever. One account, one poster.
My apologies, I was almost guilty of initiating a personal attack on a fellow member wasn't I . . . Bozo never being anything more than a great player might be my Achille's heal

siv

First Grade
I would prefer a Aug 1 date for the NRL to start registering contracts for the following season

That allows 3 months to get ready for the start of the following season on Nov 1

Latest posts