What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players who would have been better off staying at their clubs

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
You do realize this thread is about players leaving their clubs by their own choice to their detriment of their careers? Go back to the start of the thread and read it all the way through before calling me a goose.

hahaha Stop being a little internet bitch and f**kn get over it..... Sooky la laa

davi

Juniors
Brad Fittler

You cannot be serious. Brad Fittler enjoyed a stellar career at the Roosters and his reasons for leaving Penrith were quite fundamental. He wanted to be loyal to the ARL after Panthers announced they were joining Superleague. Fittler would have played his whole career at Penrith if this hadn't happened.

axl rose

Bench
Mark McGaw. Left the Sharks and did nothing at Penrith or Souths. Was alright in Gladiators though

The Mighty Sparkles/Hammer.

814142-gladiators.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
About a page or 2 back. I urge you to look it up. The exchange was quite entertaining.

I saw it. It was too good not to reignite.

In fairness to keep to the parameters set out as the thread has developed, Matthew could have taken a paycut to stay at the Knights. I dont recall him being marched off to the Sharks at gunpoint.